Back to vacancies
- salary negotiable
- 4 m
- Sign on
- 6 weeks ago
- no requirements
- Level of English
- Upper intermediate
- Join Our Team: Technical Superintendent
Location: Germany (relocation is mandatory)
Position Type: Full-time
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey as a Technical Superintendent? We are seeking a dedicated and experienced professional to join our dynamic team. At Our Company, we offer more than just a job – we provide an enriching environment, growth opportunities, and a supportive culture. Join us and be a part of something remarkable.
What We Offer:
- A Collaborative Environment: Join our motivated, international team that fosters an open and friendly atmosphere where your ideas are valued.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of family. We offer support for family matters to ensure your well-being.
- Fitness and Wellness: Enjoy membership support for a Fitness Club to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Work Flexibility: Embrace the opportunity to work on a mobile basis with flexible working hours and height-adjustable desks. Access modern IT equipment to enhance your productivity.
- Continuous Learning: Unlock your potential with opportunities for further training to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer attractive remuneration in line with the market. Benefit from a subsidy for the HVV card, fresh fruit and vegetables, and a vast selection of coffee and tea specialties.
- Supervision and coordination of necessary service and repair work
- Monitoring and analysis of efficient ship operation
- Preparation, planning, contracting and execution of dockings
- Vessel visits for the purpose of assessing the condition of the vessel and the crew
- Coordination with classification societies on necessary surveys and their execution
- Collaboration and preparation of annual budgets as well as control of ship operating costs
- Close cooperation with the Quality & Safety Department
- Close cooperation with the insurance department in the settlement of insured claims
- Processing and monitoring of warranty claims
- Ship's operations engineer with 2 - 3 years' experience on board
Willingness to travel
- Enjoy dealing with ships, technical processes an IT systems
- Enjoy dealing with people of different nationalities and cultures
- Business fluent in English
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
- 2010 year build, 10 500 GRT
- Main engine
- MAK 9M43C, 12 300 HP
- mixed crew
- world wide
- Latvia, Crewplanet
- 2 months ago
- Under consideration: