Back to vacancies
- 135 - 190 EUR p.d.
- 4 w
- Sign on
- 3 months ago
- Level of English
- Lower intermediate
- We are seeking to recruit a skilled and experienced Able Seaman to join our team on the offshore accommodation vessel operating in the North Sea.
Offshore documents are not required for this position.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Paid accommodations, food, and transfers.
- A 5-star dining experience and a caring approach to our crew.
- Access to onboard facilities, including a gym and sauna.
- Opportunity to grow as Uptime operator.
This is a 4 (+/-2) week contract position with:
- A competitive salary starting from 135 EUR/day.
- The vessel is owned by Danish Shipowner.
- We are looking for EU crew members to join us.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- A good level of English.
- Valid STCW documents, including FRB and Tanker familiarization.
- Previous experience in rank is essential.
If you are a motivated and skilled Able Seaman with the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 1999 year build, 8 395 GRT
- Main engine
- MAK, 11 580 HP
- Baltic States
- North Sea
- Latvia, Crewplanet
- 4 months ago
- 1 670
- Under consideration: