Back to vacancies
- 85 EUR p.d.
- 4 w
- Sign on
- 3 months ago
- Level of English
- Lower intermediate
- We are seeking a skilled and reliable Motorman to join our team with a top offshore accommodation company. As our Motorman, you will play an essential role in ensuring the safe and efficient operation of our vessel.
You will be based in the North Sea, with a home port in Denmark. We provide accommodation, food, and transportation, so you can focus on your duties and have peace of mind.
- Operate and maintain the mechanical equipment and engines.
- Perform regular checks and maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Report any issues and work with the rest of the team to resolve them.
- Follow all safety protocols and regulations.
- A good level of English is essential.
- Availability to work 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
- Valid STCW documents and Tanker Basic Training certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- The contract duration is 1 month, with the potential for extension.
- The salary for this position is 85 EUR per day.
We are committed to providing a safe and productive work environment for our team members. If you are a reliable and experienced Motorman who meets the above requirements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you.
- 1999 year build, 8 395 GRT
- Main engine
- MAK, 11 580 HP
- Baltic States
- North Sea
- Latvia, Crewplanet
- 4 months ago
- Under consideration: